Two Stroke Outboard Engine Building
- Determine cause of failure and repair as needed.
- Perform complete power-head overhauls at our state of the art facility.
- If power-heads are damaged beyond repair we replace with the manufactures new or remanufactured power-head.
- All power-heads are warranted for 1 year or manufactures warranty. (Excluding high-performance products and parts)
- Using latest computer diagnostics on outboards that are applicable
- Cylinder compression test on all cylinders, leak down test if needed
- Ignition system component evaluation
- Follow manufactures suggested maintenance to include fuel system, oil, filters, belts, spark plugs & all related parts.
- Set all timing and synchronization procedures, adjust shift and throttle cables as needed.
- Engines are ran and water tested as needed.
- Gear-case lube changes
Outboard Gear Case Maintenance and Repair
- Water pump servicing.
- Pressure test and check for seal leaks.
- Major gear case rebuilding done in house.
- If damaged beyond repair replaced with new or remanufactured gear cases.
- All gear cases are warranted for 1 year or manufactures warranty. (Excluding high-performance products and parts)
Intervals of Regular Maintenance During Summer Use
- Oil change with filters, fuel filter, inspection of belts and pulleys.
- Check for water leaks.
- Service sea Water pumps.
Inboard Engine Packages
- Transmission servicing, fluids and filters
- Major transmission overhauls
- Prop-shaft, strut and prop repairs
Engine Prep for Spring Maintenance For Seasonal Use
- Batteries are cleaned, charged and load tested.
- Complete tune-ups (Which include, on the average, cap rotor, spark plugs, fuel filters, distributor components, etc.)
- All fluids are checked and toped off.
- Belts, pulleys and cables are inspected and adjusted.
- Engines are ran to adjust timing, adjust carburetors and checked for leaks.
- EFI engines are run with CDS for all final set-ups.
- Carburetor Rebuilds
- EFI Systems checked and cleaned
- Systems diagnosed with fuel pressure gauges and necessary equipment.
Stern drives servicing and repair
- Out-drive service to include removal of drive, check engine alignment, Gimbal bearing and U-joints, change lube.
- Inspect condition of all boots, gimble ring and transom assembly.
- Servicing of water-pump on select drives.
- Major Out Drive rebuilding is done in house. If damaged beyond repair, replace with new or remanufactured gear cases.
- All Out Drives are warranted for 1 year or manufactures warranty. (Excluding high-performance products and parts)
- Complete Boot Jobs.
- Gimbal Ring replacement
- Complete Transom assembly replacements
- Using all OEM Parts
- Wiring and diagnostics
- Instillation of basic electronics
- Re-rigs of wiring harness and dashboard components
- Additional batteries
- Pumps, blowers, etc.
Winterizing and winter lay-up
- Engines are fogged to preserve internal engine components from rusting. Completely drain water and flush with non-toxic marine antifreeze.
- Water systems; completely drained hot water tanks are bypassed and flushed with marine non-toxic antifreeze
- Heads/AC flushed with non-toxic marine antifreeze
- Shrink wrapping of boats